innoetics TTS Batch
With innoetics TTS Batch version you can create vocal files easily, quickly and in a batch mode, using your own infrastructure and voice settings.
Innoetics TTS Batch version is a independent platform you can install and run on your infrastructure and with which you can produce audio files with synthetic speech. It offers various programming interfaces through which you can interconnect your services or applications with minimum effort.
Innoetics TTS Batch version is the ideal solution for converting logn texts into speech, audio books production or off-line audio prompts creation.
- Low computaional requirements (Pentium III or higher)
- Various programming interfaces
- Personal and customized lexica
- 2 languages (soon more)
- 5 voices (soon more)
- Voice parameters (tone, speed)
- MS Windows OS
- Windows Service interface
- Sampling rate: 44KHz - 8KHz
- File Format: PCM, WAV, a-law, u-law
- RAM: 1GB
- HDD: 300MB per voice
- CPU: Pentium 4 or higher
Innoetics TTS Batch is the ideal solution for:
- Accessibility services
- Educational services
- Desktop applications
- Audio books production
|innoetics TTS Batch Brochure|
|innoetics TTS Batch Tech Specs